4th October 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers of Jexpo entrance exam? List of top five colleges and cut off marks in Jexpo for admission?

Sir, I am preparing for Jexpo entrance exam so, please send me previous year question papers of it? List of top five colleges and cut off marks in Jexpo for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering admission through JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges offering admission to Diploma course without JEXPO scorecard?
  3. Rank required in JEXPO to get admission in top colleges with Mechanical stream?
  4. Chances to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering through JEXPO? List of colleges and cut off marks for admission?
  5. List of colleges offering admission in Agricultural Engineering Diploma course through JEXPO?
  6. Cut off marks to get admission in Government Girls Polytechnic, Bareilly and Government Girls Polytechnic, Jhansi?
  7. List of colleges offering admission in Computer Engineering Diploma course through JEXPO?
  8. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Agriculture for an OBC candidate who have scored 181.25 marks in JEXPO?
  9. What is the use and benefit of JEXPO - Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic?
  10. List of colleges offering admission in Plastic Technology Diploma course through JEXPO
  11. List of colleges providing admission through JEXPO rank?
  12. Marks required in JEXPO to get Diploma in Food Processing Technology branch? Cut off marks of previous year?
  13. How to download West Bengal base polytechnic entrance exam(Jexpo) previous years question papers?
  14. Does question paper of JEXPO comes in Bengali language? Last 5 years question papers for preparation?
  15. Last 3 years question papers of West Bengal JEXPO.
  16. Detailed information and benefits of applying in JEXPO for 10th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering with 31 marks in JEXPO being an OBC candidate? -- [New]
  18. Chances of admission in any Government college for a candidate with 43250 General rank and 5820 OBC rank in JEXPO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?