10th February 2018, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in Diploma Engineering course at Al-Kabir Polytechnic? Fees to study this course?

Hello Sir, I am from Jamshedpur and have cleared 10th with good percentage. Now I want to study Diploma Engineering course from Al-Kabir Polytechnic. What is the admission procedure and fees to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission fee for joining polytechnic in Al-Kabir college, Jamshedpur?
  2. Admission procedure to study ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in VMS Polytechnic College?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in PSPC?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Garment Engineering in GRG Polytechnic College?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course in AMU for Diploma in Engineering final year candidate?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in RN Shetty Rural Polytechnic?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Vikash, Polytechnic, Odisha?
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  10. Admission procedure and requirements to study B.Tech for Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical Engineering student?
  11. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Construction Engineering in Shri Bhawani Niketan Polytechnic, Jaipur?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Civil and Rural Engineering in Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic, Wardha?
  14. How to get admission in BE CSE at VIT after Diploma in CSE? Procedure to get admission and fees required along with hostel charges?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fabrication Technology & Erection Engineering in Sir Bhavsinhji Polytechnic Institute? -- [New]
  16. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  17. Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  18. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
12th February 2018, 01:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in Diploma Engineering course at Al-Kabir Polytechnic? Fees to study this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am from Jamshedpur and have cleared 10th with good percentage. Now I want to study Diploma Engineering course from Al-Kabir Polytechnic. What is the admission procedure and fees to study this course?

Those candidates who have passed 10th standard or matriculation or equivalent examinations from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the admission to study the Diploma Engineering course at Al-Kabir Polytechnic. Candidates are admitted to the Diploma Engineering course on the basis of an entrance examination conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Duration of the written test is three hours. Successful candidates are called for called for counseling to allot college and branch of study on the basis of their performance in the entrance test.
Fee for the Diploma Engineering in Al-Kabir Polytechnic is Rs 22,250 for the 1st semester and from 2nd to 6th semester the fee is Rs 18,150 only. Al-Kabir Polytechnic website link is given Click Here
11th June 2019, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission in Diploma Engineering course at Al-Kabir Polytechnic? Fees to study this course?

Hello sir I got 50 marks on jceceb exams , let me know can I get admission on mechanical department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?