19th July 2012, 12:28 AM
saini shampuria

How to take admission in B.Tech in ECE trade after completing Polytechnic in ECE trade

i have completed my polytechnic in ECE trade and now i m going to
take admission in B.TECH in ECE TRADE.I want to complete my b.tech with 75-85percentage so please give me tips for acheiving the desired goal..

19th July 2012, 09:31 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech in ECE trade after completing Polytechnic in ECE trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by saini shampuria View Post
i have completed my polytechnic in ECE trade and now i m going to
take admission in B.TECH in ECE TRADE.I want to complete my b.tech with 75-85percentage so please give me tips for acheiving the desired goal..
hello

since you are doing your Diploma in Electronics and communication and want to do B.tech in the same branch,hence you need to give LEET exam which is for diploma candidates who are seeking for admission in second year.hence you need to give Lateral entry in Engineering technology exam (LEET) and on the basis of your rank in the same you will be alotted the college on the basis of your rank in the exam.

Eligibility for L.E.E.T Exam

~you should be passed in diploma from the same branch for which you are giving exam.

~you should be all clear in diploma to make it into second year Engineering through LEET.

~you can apply in your state from L.E.E.T exam

note---

one can not take admission In NIT"S (National Institute of technology) colleges through LEET Exam as that requires AIEEE Exam which is conducted By Central Board of secondary examination(CBSE).

anyways if you want to take admission in direcxt second yerar you can give LEET exam.

scoring 75-80% is not that easy and not tough too.

you can score this much percentage if you have focus on studies.students do not perform well in the first few semesters thinking that they will do it in the next year and soo and their next year never comes.so, they even if thay want to stud but they can't.

anyways,just focus on your subjects and generally electronics subjects are called tough in final year and so, but since you wil be taking direct admission in second year through Lateral entry in Engineering technology exam (LEET),hence you will be in second year so, you need to make a strong base for your pre final and final year.this is the only way you can score well.And the base you need to make is in second year.

so, don't take too much time getting used to new college

Best of luck!!

hope you acheive your goal......

with regards
roknits
20th October 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Tech in ECE trade after completing Polytechnic in ECE trade

I HAVE PASSED DIPLOMA IN (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY COURSE) FROM INTERNATIONAL POLYTECHNIC FOR WOMEN AND NOW I HAVE TO TAKE ADMISSION IN B.TECH COLLEGE BUT I HAVE PASSED 10TH ONLY AND 12TH I HAD DONE PRIVATE.AND NOW MAY I GET ADMISSION IN B.TECH COLLEGE WITH IT COURSE.
5th December 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Hello,i have completed my polytechnic diploma,i want to get admission in b.tech but i have not completed my 12th stander,cant i get admission in b.tech 2nd year?
16th February 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i hav dn my poly in this yer n nw i wn to tak admsn in b.ech so please give me advice fr dis
15th March 2013, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

After polytechnic completing in ece. What type cousre we can attend?
24th February 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I am now pursing 2nd PUC in computer engineering can i take the admission for B.Tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?