21st February 2020, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2020 online?

Hi everyone, I am interested in applying for the Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test of 2020 for studying Polytechnic Diploma course. So, I would like to know about the application procedure for how I can apply for this admission test of this year online?

24th February 2020, 09:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2020 online?

Procedure to apply for HP PAT 2020 is given below-

Registration-

Visit in Himachal takniki Shiksha Board website
hptechboard.com

Click on " Online Admission 2020" link.

You will reach the home page and after that click on Polytechnic PAT 2020.

You will be redirected to new registration page after clicking on New registration.
Enter all the details and click on submit button.

On submitting the form and email and SMS will be sent to you on your registered email id and mobile number.

On the home page click on login button.

Fill Application form-
Enter the login password to login and click on Apply online link.

Provide all the details as required in the application form and information mastery and to complete and submit the form successfully.

Click on the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions.

You will be navigate to next step to attach photograph and signature.

Upload images-

Precision farming upload the photo and signature as per the specified format and select the scanned images and click on upload button and after that click on submit button.

Payment-
Now make payment towards application fee and you can use online service to submit the fee.

Print Application form-

After getting all the steps of application form filling process, submitted and take the multiple printout of the application form.

Application fee-

Candidates have to pay rupees 650/- for general candidates and for reserved candidates it will be rupees 400/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?