22nd November 2020, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering admission in Nibedita Institute of Technology?

Hello friends, I want to know how I can get admission into the Nibedita Institute of Technology for studying Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering course? I don’t know about the procedure so I need to know about this. Please let me know asap.

24th November 2020, 06:11 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering admission in Nibedita Institute of Technology?

After knowing the eligibility , candidate should start preparing for the entrance exam JEXPO 2020.
Mode of application is both online and offline.
Go to the application portal and start filling the form.
Fir offline mcq based form , candidate has to spend 500 and female candidate has to spend 250 only.
Steps involve:_
Registration
Application
Uploading documents I.e scanned photo and signature.
Payment of fees and submission of form.
25th November 2020, 04:14 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Procedure to get Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering admission in Nibedita Institute of Technology?

Procedure to get Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering admission in Nibedita Institute of Technology can be seen below.

Admission will done the basis of score of state polytechnic entrance test and through the counseling procedure of same.

For application procedure visit official website.
http://www.nibeditapolytechnic.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?