4th March 2015, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?

I am currently studying in 12th in Bangalore. I want to get into a good Architecture university in Abroad. How will my percentage in 10th matter because I was a little bad in 10th but now my average percent in 12th wont be bellow 90 and I am sure of that ! I just need guidance on how to get into a good Architecture college and which entrance exams to write for study in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges abroad for doing masters in Architecture? What are the exams one need to appear? What are the required qualifications for getting into a good college?
  2. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  3. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  4. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  5. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  6. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  7. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  8. Fee Structure for studying Architecture in Abroad
  9. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  10. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  11. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  12. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  14. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  15. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?
  16. What should I study further in Abroad on 10th basis? Scholarship tests for admission?
  17. Scholarship exams after 12th to get scholarship for admission in Abroad?
  18. Scholarship after 10th to study Abroad?
19th August 2016, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently studying in 12th in Bangalore. I want to get into a good Architecture university in Abroad. How will my percentage in 10th matter because I was a little bad in 10th but now my average percent in 12th wont be bellow 90 and I am sure of that ! I just need guidance on how to get into a good Architecture college and which entrance exams to write for study in Abroad?
Yes, you should score very good marks in 10th and 12th to get admission in Architecture course in abroad. The academic record is very useful at the time of admission. The candidates need to clear TOEFL or IELTS with good score to get admission to the Architecture course in abroad. The candidates who have completed SAT examination with good marks will be given preference at the time of admission. The candidates should have done 10+2 and should clear SAT with good score to get admission in Bachelor of Architecture course in abroad. So you have to clear the TOEFL or IELTS and SAT to get admission in Bachelor of Architecture course.
12th October 2016, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?

I am studying in class 10th. I am focusing on my academic part also. So for future reference can you please tell me more about IELTS, TEFLON, SAT EXAMS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?