10th February 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Lateral Entry to study B.E. in Bangalore for a EEE Diploma holder completed 2 years ago?

hi...
i want to know the names of engineering colleges offering lateral entry in B.E.i have completed my diploma in eee with 87% 2 years ago. now i am willing to join B.E at bangalore. is there any issue of leaving 2 years gap?
what should i do to join as a lateral entry at bangalore engineering college?
pls guide me and reply me as soon as possible.

12th February 2015, 10:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Lateral Entry to study B.E. in Bangalore for a EEE Diploma holder completed 2 years ago?

For getting admission in B.E through lateral entry you need to appear for an entrance exam which is usually conducted on the state level. You must have good reason for your 2 years gap and you have to show the proof for it during admission after the counselling procedure.

Therefore, be prepared for the lateral entry entrance exam and if you manage to get a good rank then you will be eligible for admission in a top Engineering college. Getting admission in a top college will depend on the performance in the entrance exam.
14th February 2015, 12:08 PM
anair

Default Re: Procedure to get Lateral Entry to study B.E. in Bangalore for a EEE Diploma holder completed 2 years ago?

It is okay if you had a gap of 2 years. A lot of candidates take a gap after Diploma.

-For most universities you will have to visit the university and fill out their lateral-entry applications.

-After you have been registered, you need to appear for the entrance exam of the university you want to pursue your course from.

-Selection is based on your performance in the entrance exam.

-Once you are selected, you will have to pay the admission fee and the fee for the semester or the year as per the university rules in favor of the university.

Most institutes ask for a minimum 50% in Diploma to be eligible for the exam which you are.

There are many universities in Bangalore that offer lateral entry into the 3rd semester of the course.

>MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Peenya, Bangalore
Visit this link to download their admission brochure: http://engineering.shiksha.com/b-tec...gcourse-193600

>Atria Institute of Technolgy
http://www.atria.edu/

>Christ University
You can fill the application for Christ University online here: http://app.christuniversity.in/

>Manipal University
You can also fill out the application form for Manipal University online here:
http://manipal.edu/mit/programs/prog...ral-entry.html
9th November 2017, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma(EEE) in Material. I wanted to study my b.tech in Bangalore. I have a gap one year. So can I know the process how the lateral entry candidate should proceed to study in Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?