31st August 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get PG Diploma in Medical Writing admission in Innovative Centre for Biosciences Clinical Research?

Hello friends, I want to know how I can get admission in Innovative Centre for Biosciences Clinical Research for studying PG Diploma in Medical Writing course? I don’t know about the procedure so I need to know about this. Please let me know asap.

4th September 2019, 07:32 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get PG Diploma in Medical Writing admission in Innovative Centre for Biosciences Clinical Research?

The procedure to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Writing in Innovative Centre for Biosciences Clinical Research is online. You would need to download the application form through https://www.icbio.org/admission.php. Once you download the application form, you would need to fill it and had to submit it with copies of all educational documents along with Demand Draft for the application fee of Rs.500/- payable to ICBio Clinical Research Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore. The Innovative Centre for Biosciences Clinical Research is mentioned below.

The admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Writing in Innovative Centre for Biosciences Clinical Research is on the basis of entrance examination conducted by Innovative Centre for Biosciences Clinical Research. It is mandatory to score minimum 50% marks as it qualifying marks.

The merit is prepared by taking into consideration 50% of your graduation marks and 50% of your scores in entrance examination.

Contact Address:-
ICBio Institute Of Clinical Research
15, ICBio Towers, Chikkabetahalli
Yelahanka Main Rd, Vidyaranyapura- P.O.,
Bengaluru - 560097.

You can visit the website https://www.icbio.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?