18th October 2017, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to get a medical seat after 12th standard?

How much percentage is required in 12th board to get a seat in medical and what is the fees of one year for medical. How I get a seat in medical. What is the required percentage in 12th board to get a medical seat in government? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get admission in MBBS course in any Government Medical college?
  2. Can I get a seat in any government medical college in Tamilnadu after completing 12th standard with 192.5 cutoff?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a seat of government quota in engineering colleges?
  4. Am I eligible to get a medical seat after completion of 12th standard with 194.5 cutoff from a government school?
  5. Eligibility criteria to study B.Sc. degree course in Nutrition?
  6. Can I get MBBS degree after BSc Zoology?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply for an education loan after completion of 12th standard with 76 percentage marks?
  8. Can I become eligible for MBBS after B.Sc if don't have enough marks in class 12th?
  9. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to apply for NDA exam for 12th Medical student?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? What is the procedure of admission and course duration?
  12. List of government exams which consider 12th standard pass in their eligibility criteria?
  13. Most of the good medical colleges are changing their eligibility criteria to 60%?
  14. Eligibility to apply in Post SSC Scholarship(NTDNT) for a candidate with 79% in 12th standard? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to apply in The College of Law and Business Scholarship for a candidate with 79% in 12th standard?
  16. Eligibility criteria to appear in AIPMT for 12th NIOS students?
  17. Am I eligible for the SBI Bank PO job after completion of 12th standard with 59 percentage marks? Minimum Eligibility criteria to apply?
  18. Can I apply for NDA exam after passing class 10th?
19th October 2017, 02:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to get a medical seat after 12th standard?

First thing I would like to let you know that for getting medical seat i.e; admission in MBBS degree after your Class 12th you need to qualify either NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) for admission in various medical colleges across Indian or AIIMS MBBS entrance examination for admission in AIIMS.

Further for appearing in these entrance examination you need to have completed your Class 12th with PCB group with at least 50% marks ( or 60% marks in case of AIIMS MBBS entrance examination ) from a recognized board. Relaxation of 10% is applicable for reserved category candidates.

Further as far as you are concerned about the fee for pursing MBBS degree course then it varies drastically from few thousands in case of government medical colleges to 3 to 5 lakhs in case of private medical colleges.

For more details regarding NEET you can refer to the link www.cbseneet.nic.in where as for details regarding AIIMS MBBS entrance examination you can visit the link www.aiimsexams.org .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?