8th June 2020, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Diploma in Childhood Care & Education program in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hello, I am interested to study Diploma in Childhood Care & Education course. I came to know that Jamia Millia Islamia is offered this course. Is it true? If yes, then please let me know the procedure for joining this Diploma course in JMI.

3rd May 2021, 06:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Diploma in Childhood Care & Education program in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Procedure to join Diploma in Childhood Care & Education program in Jamia Millia Islamia:-

Diploma in childhood care and education course is also known as diploma in Early Childhood Care Education and hence abbreviated as DECCE.
This course helps the candidate in developing knowledge, attitudes and skills necessary for working with children ( up to 6 years of age ).
It also helps them to manage child care centre, preschools, nursery schools etc.

Eligibility criteria for admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for DECCE:-

Candidate must have completed 12th or equivalent examination from a recognised board or university.

Admission will be given on the merit basis of entrance examination held by Jamia Millia Islamia .

Preference for admission will be given to those who have experience as a child care practitioner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?