30th April 2021, 05:01 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering course in Institute of Shipbuilding Technology?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering course in Institute of Shipbuilding Technology. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me is there any entrance exam for getting admission and pursuing this Diploma course?

30th April 2021, 02:20 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering course in Institute of Shipbuilding Technology?

Yes, There is entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering course in Institute of Shipbuilding Technology.

Candidate have to go through entrance exam conducted by DTE Goa for Diploma admission.

Visit official website given.
https://dte.goa.gov.in/

Apply entrance exam for admission in diploma course.
30th April 2021, 05:28 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering course in Institute of Shipbuilding Technology?

No there is no any entrance exam to pursue diploma in shipbuilding engineering course in institute of shipbuilding technology.
The admission to the program is done through their centralised diploma admission committee which is governed by the directorate of education, government of Goa.
There are 40 seats available for admission in the course.in order to get admission you will have to visit the campus or is the admission form through the official website of government of Goa.
2nd May 2021, 12:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the entrance examination is available to study for the Diploma in Shipbuilding Engineering at the Institute of Shipbuilding Technology. Admission selection will be on the basis of an entrance test which is done through the Centralized Diploma Admission Committee set up by the Directorate of Education, Government of Goa.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed class 10th with a minimum score of 35% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.isbt.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?