9th February 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure Diploma in Architectural Assistantship admission in SGM Government Polytechnic Abdullapurmet

Respected Sir/Madam, I need to know about the procedure for securing admission in SGM Government Polytechnic Abdullapurmet to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course. Can I know what the admission procedure is?

10th February 2021, 10:37 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure Diploma in Architectural Assistantship admission in SGM Government Polytechnic Abdullapurmet

The procedure to secure Diploma in Architectural Assistantship admission in SGM Government Polytechnic Abdullapurmet is direct and is on the basis of merit list. You can visit the SGM Government Polytechnic Abdullapurmet through the website http://polytechnicts.cgg.gov.in/.

Contact Address:-

SGM Government Polytechnic Abdullapurmet
Near Ramoji Film City, on Vijayawada National Highways,
Abdullapurmet, Ranga Reddy District, Telangana-501505
Contact No. – 9912342047
11th February 2021, 11:34 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Procedure to secure Diploma in Architectural Assistantship admission in SGM Government Polytechnic Abdullapurmet

Procedure to secure Diploma in Architectural Assistantship admission in SGM Government Polytechnic Abdullapurmet can be seen below.

You can get admission through state polytechnic entrance exam POLYCET.

You can also get admission on merit basis.

For application procedure visit official website-
http://polytechnicts.cgg.gov.in/hayath%20nagar.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?