9th February 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course in SGM Government Polytechnic Abdullapurmet?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course in SGM Government Polytechnic Abdullapurmet. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me is there any entrance exam for getting admission and pursuing this Diploma course?

10th February 2021, 10:34 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course in SGM Government Polytechnic Abdullapurmet?

There is no entrance examination conducted for admissions to Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course in SGM Government Polytechnic Abdullapurmet. The admission to the Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course is on the basis of merit of 10+2. However, if you want you can appear in TS POLYCET 2021 as some seats are reserved for admissions through entrance examination.
11th February 2021, 11:35 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course in SGM Government Polytechnic Abdullapurmet?

Yes, There is an entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course in SGM Government Polytechnic Abdullapurmet.

You can get admission through state polytechnic entrance exam POLYCET.

For admission procedure visit official website-

http://polytechnicts.cgg.gov.in/hayath%20nagar.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?