17th September 2020, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure Diploma in Computer Teacher Training admission in Lal Bahadur Shastri Training Institute?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Lal Bahadur Shastri Training Institute for studying Diploma in Computer Teacher Training course. I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission in this institute for this course.

13th June 2021, 12:27 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure Diploma in Computer Teacher Training admission in Lal Bahadur Shastri Training Institute?

The admission procedure to study a Diploma in Computer Teacher Training at Lal Bahadur Shastri Training Institute is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board. The candidate can take direct admission by visiting the institute office in your area. Take the application form from the institute office and fill in all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application online or in cash and submit the form.

This course is an 18 months duration course and provides knowledge about the various computer tools that are used in our day to day life. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.lbsti.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?