17th September 2020, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get a Diploma in Computer Teacher Training admission in Lal Bahadur Shastri Training Institute?

Hello everyone, I am interested in studying for a Diploma in Computer Teacher Training course in Lal Bahadur Shastri Training Institute. I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required for securing admission.

12th June 2021, 11:18 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get a Diploma in Computer Teacher Training admission in Lal Bahadur Shastri Training Institute?

The qualification required to get a Diploma in Computer Teacher Training admission in Lal Bahadur Shastri Training Institute is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board. There is no age limit to apply for this course and the candidate can take direct admission by visiting the institute office in your area.

This course is an 18 months duration course and provides knowledge about the various computer tools that are used in our day to day life. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.lbsti.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?