2nd December 2020, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure Diploma in Electronics Engineering admission in Allahabad College of Engineering and Management?

Respected Sir/Madam, I need to know about the procedure for securing admission in Allahabad College of Engineering and Management to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering course. Can I know what the admission procedure is?

3rd December 2020, 03:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure Diploma in Electronics Engineering admission in Allahabad College of Engineering and Management?

Mode of application is online

Exam.accepted.is JEECUP
For admission to.diploma courses
Mode of councelling is online

Application form.is.available between January 1 to.may 20...

To.make application process easier.., candidates are advise to.keep.their documents and scanned photograph, image and signature handy...

Double check the form.before submitting
3rd December 2020, 10:47 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Procedure to secure Diploma in Electronics Engineering admission in Allahabad College of Engineering and Management?

Procedure to secure Diploma in Electronics Engineering admission in Allahabad College of Engineering and Management can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of UPJEE exam score.

You have to go through counseling procedure of UPJEE exam to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?