2nd December 2020, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Electronics Engineering course in Allahabad College of Engineering and Management?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Electronics Engineering course in Allahabad College of Engineering and Management. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam? Kindly tell me is there any entrance exam for getting admission and pursuing this Diploma course?

3rd December 2020, 02:21 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Electronics Engineering course in Allahabad College of Engineering and Management?

Yes entrance exam.is JEECUP..

The authorities have released the exam.pattern, so that the applicants know how to.prepare for exam...

Type of questions asked
Marking scheme
Pen and paper based
3rd December 2020, 09:48 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Electronics Engineering course in Allahabad College of Engineering and Management?

Yes, There is an entrance exam to pursue Diploma in Electronics Engineering course in Allahabad College of Engineering and Management.

Admission will be done in the basis of score UPJEE exam.

You must have minimum 50% score in UPJEE to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?