8th March 2021, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure Diploma in Textile Chemistry admission in Residential Girls' Polytechnic Golaghat

Respected Sir/Madam, I need to know about the procedure for securing admission in Residential Girls' Polytechnic Golaghat to study Diploma in Textile Chemistry course. Can I know what the admission procedure is?

10th March 2021, 01:12 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure Diploma in Textile Chemistry admission in Residential Girls' Polytechnic Golaghat

The minimum eligibility required to study Diploma in Textile Chemistry course in Residential Girls' Polytechnic Golaghat is 10th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or equivalent with minimum 55% marks and have attained the age of 17 years. Then you can apply for Diploma in Textile Chemistry admission in Residential Girls' Polytechnic Golaghat by passing the Polytechnic Admission Test. You can fill the application form on "https://dte.assam.gov.in " and if you pass the examination then you have to attend the counseling. The allotment of seats is done on the basis of your rank in the entrance examination and number of seats vacant at the time of counseling.
10th March 2021, 10:31 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Procedure to secure Diploma in Textile Chemistry admission in Residential Girls' Polytechnic Golaghat

Procedure to secure Diploma in Textile Chemistry admission in Residential Girls' Polytechnic Golaghat is;

You will selected on the basis of matriculation score.

You will no go through any entrance exam to get admission.

You can check official website to submit application.
https://rgpgolaghat.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?