17th November 2011, 08:28 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of Life Assurance Paper consist of 10 questions in it and these questions are of subjective kind, thus there is no question of negative marking in this paper, so candidates can attempt each question in the paper. Students are required to attempt only 8 questions from it. Each question is of same marks except of question no. 1 which is of short notes. Total time in which it is required to be finished is 3 hours and marks given to the paper is 100. Students should go through past exam papers to know the type of questions asked in the exam. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers for your help. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/cis-examina...urance-papers/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of Life Assurance Sample Paper 1.pdf(582.1 KB, 487 views)
File Type: pdf C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of Life Assurance Sample Paper 2.pdf(421.5 KB, 287 views)
File Type: pdf C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of Life Assurance Sample Paper 3.pdf(421.4 KB, 220 views)
File Type: pdf C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of Life Assurance Sample Paper 4.pdf(544.0 KB, 223 views)
File Type: pdf C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of Life Assurance Sample Paper 5.pdf(462.4 KB, 222 views)
File Type: pdf C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of Life Assurance Sample Paper 6.pdf(633.0 KB, 262 views)
File Type: pdf C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of Life Assurance Sample Paper 7.pdf(821.0 KB, 286 views)
File Type: pdf C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of Life Assurance Sample Paper 8.pdf(544.0 KB, 205 views)
File Type: pdf C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of Life Assurance Sample Paper 9.pdf(544.0 KB, 247 views)
File Type: pdf C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of Life Assurance Sample Paper 10.pdf(544.0 KB, 347 views)

Related Questions:
  1. Licentiate (Life And Non-Life) Practice Of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. C.I.S (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of General Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Insurance Salesmanship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Associateship Examination-Life Assurance Underwriting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Associateship Examination-Life Assurance Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Licentiate (Life and Non-Life) Practice of General Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Associateship Examination-Life Assurance Finance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Associateship Examination-Legal Aspects of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Associateship Examination-Application of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Licentiate (Life and Non-Life) Principles of Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Licentiate (Life and Non-Life) Insurance Business Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Mathematical Basis of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Last year question paper of SET examination for Life Sciences subject -- [Most Discussed]
  14. IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Associateship (Life and non-Life) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. CSIR Life Science previous year papers and solution -- [New]
  16. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject ST1- Life Insurance Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  17. Online practice test for IRDA licence of life and non life insurance
  18. Previous years SET question papers for life science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?