9th October 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to pursue PG Diploma in Yoga Education in Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to doing PG Diploma in Yoga Education from Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University. I would like to know about the qualification which is required to study this Diploma course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the qualification asap.

15th October 2019, 08:35 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to pursue PG Diploma in Yoga Education in Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University?

The qualification required to pursue PG Diploma in Yoga Education in Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University is given below.

1. First of all, the candidate should have passed Graduation course in the respective field from a recognized university.

2. The candidate should have to score at least 50% in your graduation course to get admission in PG Diploma in Yoga Education in Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University.

The course duration of PG Diploma in Yoga Education in Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University is 1 year.
15th October 2019, 01:19 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to pursue PG Diploma in Yoga Education in Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University?

Qualification required to pursue PG Diploma in Yoga Education in Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?