17th May 2011, 11:29 AM
ganapathynags

What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala

I am pooja who is expecting plus results in Kerala. I wish to join MBBS in Tamilnadu/Kerala/Karnataka. I have written the entrance test only for Amrita and also kerala common entrance test. What should I do to apply for other colleges in tamilnadu as well as karnataka. Can I get admissions without entrance and what is the procedure for applying. Please reply.

Pooja swaminathan

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu MBBS after scoring 88% in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for Tamilnadu MBBS?
  2. How to apply for MBBS in Tamilnadu? Is there any entrance exam for getting seats for MBBS? What is the procedure to be followed?
  3. How to apply for Karnataka entrance exam
  4. Being a physically challenged person of other state(Kerala) how can I get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? What is the fee structure? How can I apply for it online?
  5. Procedure to apply for Karnataka CET? What is the fee structure?
  6. Am I eligible for CET exam?What's the applying procedure and exam schedule for the same? I've birth certificate of Karnataka but currently staying in Kerala
  7. Can I get admission in a good college in Kerala or Karnataka?
  8. What's the procedure for getting admission in medical colleges of Tamilnadu after 12th std?
  9. Admission procedure for B.Ed course? When will the admissions open in Government Colleges? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admissions?
  10. Any chance for admission for MBBS in Kerala after scoring 2293 rank in Kerala Medical entrance exam? How much rank is required for admission in COMEDK for MBBS in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI in Electrical trade
  12. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI electrical trade
  13. Procedure to get admission and number of seats available in PG programme in Karnataka for MBBS student? -- [New]
  14. Which are the best medical colleges in Kerala, Karnataka and Tamilnadu?
  15. List of good colleges providing MSc in Kerala, Tamilnadu and Karnataka?
  16. Am I eligible for Karnataka entrance for B.Tech or MBBS?
  17. MBBS entrance test for admission in St John's Medical College, Bangalore and other colleges of Kerala
  18. List of the colleges and courses in Kerala, Tamilnadu and Karnataka for paramedical science
28th May 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala

i passed with 71 % MARKS IN MY 12TH WILL I GET MBBS IN KERALA
13th May 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala

I HAVE PASSED KERALA PLUS TWO SCIENCE WITH 98.7 PERCENTAGE WHAT SHALL I DO TO GET MBBS ADMISSION IN TAMILNADU ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?