19th April 2021, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to secure Diploma in Interior Design admission in INIFD Chandigarh

Hello friends, I want to get admission for studying Diploma in Interior Design course in INIFD Chandigarh. I just want to know about the qualification which is required to get admission in this institute for this Diploma course. Please tell me immediately.

20th April 2021, 09:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to secure Diploma in Interior Design admission in INIFD Chandigarh

Qualification required to secure diploma in interior design admission in INIFD Chandigarh:-

The candidate should have passed 12th from any recognised board / institution or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply.

Selection of the candidates will be given a personality test and interview.
On the basis of these two, students accepted into the course.
22nd April 2021, 12:20 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Qualification required to secure Diploma in Interior Design admission in INIFD Chandigarh

Qualification required to secure Diploma in Interior Design admission in INIFD Chandigarh can be seen below.

You must have completed intermediate from recognized board with minimum aggregate of 60%.

You can get admission on the basis of intermediate score.
23rd April 2021, 05:03 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to secure Diploma in Interior Design admission in INIFD Chandigarh:-

Candidates must have completed 12th with a minimum of 50% marks. Candidates must have completed graduation in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% marks.

For more details about qualification candidates can check the official notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?