9th October 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to secure Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training admission in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education?

Hello friends, I want to get admission for studying Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training course in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education. I just want to know about the qualification which is required to get admission in this institute for this Diploma course. Please tell me immediately.

15th October 2019, 08:51 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to secure Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training admission in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education?

The qualification required to secure Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training admission in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education is given below.

QUALIFICATION REQUIRED

1. The candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

2. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training is 50%.

3. 5% marks relaxation is given to reserved category candidate.
15th October 2019, 05:06 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to secure Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training admission in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education?

Qualification required to secure Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training admission in Institute of Advanced Studies in Education are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10+2 or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?