1st March 2018, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Reference books for preparation of Odisha DET

Hello friends, I am studying in 10th standard and preparing for my final board exam. I have also applied for Odisha DET. But haven’t started my preparation. Now, I have completed my syllabus of 10th so I am planning to give little focus on my DET. Please tell me which books help me regarding this preparation?

12th March 2018, 02:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reference books for preparation of Odisha DET

Reference Books for the preparation of Odisha DET Examination;

In order to appear in Odisha DET Examination, you are required to have a proper strategy and plan to score well in this examination. I suggest you to get the exact syllabus and examination pattern of Odisha DET Examination. Through Odisha DET Examination, you will be getting direct admission into 2nd year of B.Tech/ B.E through lateral entry scheme.

I suggest you to follow NCERT books and Diploma major concepts to score well in this Odisha DET Examination. Besides this, some of the other books are given below.

<> Lateral Entry to Engineer Degree (B.E/ B.Tech) Examination Guide by RPH Editorial Board

As you have not mentioned your stream in Odisha DET, hence I suggest you to purchase the same stream book of LEET Examination. So that you can secure good marks in DET Examination.
13th March 2018, 08:42 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Reference books for preparation of Odisha DET

DET exam conducted by Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha.

Patter of exam :
Total questions :100
Duration :2 hrs 30 min.

Just prepare for aptitude , reasoning , english and general awareness/current affairs.

-- RS Agarwal for aptitude , reasoning
-- General awareness and Current affairs digest by M.Laxmikanth

Give 5 to 10 practice tests before exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?