23rd February 2020, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure of Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020? Cost of application?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am about to give my Board exam of 10th standard. I want to apply for the Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test of this year which is 2020. I would like to know about the procedure of registration for this entrance test. Can any of you tell me about the registration procedure as well as the application cost?

25th February 2020, 03:53 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Arrow Re: Registration procedure of Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020? Cost of application?

Registration process of Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020:-
Candidates who are looking to apply first need to register on the website by providing some of their basic details.
After registration, the candidates need to login by using the credential generated at the time of registration.
Then, aspirants are required to fill the detailed application form with all the necessary information.
Make sure to enter authentic details only because incorrect details may result in rejection of the application form.
Apart from the details, it is also compulsory for the candidates to upload their photograph and signature and thumb impression on the application.
The last step of the application process is the payment of the fee.
After submitting the application form and fee, the applicants should take a printout of the application form.
Application fee:-
The application fee for this exam is Rs 400 /- + bank charges for all the categories. Interested candidate can pay online using a credit card, debit card or internet banking.
25th February 2020, 08:23 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration procedure of Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020? Cost of application?

Registration procedure of Delhi Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020:-

The interested candidate can apply for the Delhi polytechnic 2020 exam from the official website of the university. in order to apply for the exam, the candidates need to register on the official website by providing their email id and phone number
After registration, the candidate can access the application form
the candidates need to upload their scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature in a prescribed format. It is recommended that candidates should take a printout of duly submitted application form for future reference .

Application fee for Delhi polytechnic 2020 exam Rs 400/- + Rs. 15/- Bank charges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?