13th September 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Reputed companies offering job to Diploma Engineer completed on 10th basis?

Sir,
I have completed my 10th then I have done 3 years Diploma Engineering course also. I want to know about the reputed companies where I can get job. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue a job as computer engineer? I have completed diploma after 10th from Punjab state of technical education
  2. Can I get job in reputed companies after B.E. if secured 56% in 12th?
  3. How to get job in reputed Airline companies?
  4. Job opportunities in reputed companies for Diploma in Electrical Engineering candidate?
  5. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?
  6. Will I get a job in MNC's or any other reputed companies after scoring 56% in 10th, 85% in 12th and 62% in B.Com?
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of reputed colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Can I get a job in PSU and government job on engineering basis? I have completed engineering after diploma
  9. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  11. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Electrical Engineer in Vishakapatnam
  12. List of private companies for ECE diploma holder?
  13. Construction companies which offer recruitment to Diploma Civil Engineer? Procedure to get job?
  14. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  15. How to get a job in reputed electronics based companies? I have completed PG MSc Electronics
  16. Best university offering B.Tech for diploma holder on 10th basis?
  17. List of companies in Pune offering training to Mechanical engineering freshers? At what period to apply in these companies?
  18. What is the future for MCA? Which is the best college for the MCA course?
16th October 2015, 08:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed companies offering job to Diploma Engineer completed on 10th basis?

You can create your profile on job portals like naukri.com and monster jobs. Also, upload your CV and set your preferences for jobs. You will get numerous options for job on the basis of your skills and qualification.

You have to attend a telephonic interview first and then attend the interview to get the job. Performance in the interview will be crucial for getting a job in a big company. Therefore, be prepared for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?