29th March 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Scope available after Post Graduate Diploma in Educational administration and supervision course? List of recognized universities providing this course in distance mode?

Hello sir, I am MA in Political Science, B.Ed holder and have teaching experience in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Central government schools as a Post Graduate Teacher. What are the scopes available after Post Graduate Diploma in Educational administration and supervision course? List of recognized universities providing this course in distance mode?

Related Questions:
  1. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  2. How can I do law through correspondence after completing graduation?
  3. Can I complete Law course through correspondence?
  4. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  5. Universities offering Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation through distance mode?
  6. Post graduate Diploma in Respiratory Therapy through distance mode?
  7. List of best Institutes offering Post Graduate Diploma in French through distance mode?
  8. List of universities to pursue B.Tech in distance mode with UGC and DEC approval
  9. List of the universities offering M.Phil in public administration through distance mode
  10. Which are the best correspondence courses that I can take after 12th?
  11. List of recognized universities offering Homeopathy course under distance mode?
  12. Which institute enroll's students for higher studies through correspondence?
  13. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode?
  14. What should I do after completion of BBM degree?
  15. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  17. List of universities providing Ph.D in Medical Microbiology through distance mode
  18. List of universities which offer Distance LLM course in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?