15th May 2011, 11:15 PM

List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?

Sir, i am a post graduate in microbiology. I would like to do Mphil microbiology in distance mode. Kindly tell d list of universities which offering Mphil microbiology in distance mode and what is the admission procedure.
yours faithfully
Dhanya

1. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  2. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  3. How to do MSc in Microbiology through distance mode? I am a BSc in Microbiology working as a laboratory technician
  4. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  5. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Distance Education around Kerala? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  6. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  7. Which are the universities offering LLB in distance mode? What is the procedure for admission?
  8. What is the eligiblity to join Distance Mode BE course? List some universities offering DMBE?
  9. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  10. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  11. How to take M.Ed degree through distance mode? Which are the NCTE approved universities
  12. List of universities from which I can do Ph.D in distance mode?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  14. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  15. Universities in which I can take admission for LLB through distance mode?
  16. Universities offering M.Phil course in Distance Learning? How to get admission for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of universities offering Ph.D Chemistry in distance mode?
  18. List of universities which offers Ph.D in distance mode? -- [New]
25th May 2011, 06:02 PM

Default Re: List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?

I APEARING FINAL YEAR MSC IN MICROBIOLOGY.AFTER THIS I DOING M.PHIL
7th June 2011, 06:09 PM

Default Re: List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?

i want to know the ugc recognised universities offering mphil in microbio
30th June 2011, 12:19 AM

I AM DR MIZAN . I COMPLITED BACHELOR OF MEDICINE BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE IN 2004 IN CALCUTTA INDIAN COUNCIL OF ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE WHICH IS AFFILIATED BY THE INDIAN INTERNATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY AND I ALSO COMPLITED MPH
STATE UNIVERSITY OF BANGLADESH . I HAVE BEEN WORKING IN ISLAMI BANK HOSPITAL FOR THE LAST FOUR YEARS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF LABORATORY .I ABLE TO DO MEDICAL MICROBIOLOGICAL PROCESSING AND ORGANISM IDENTIFICATION . NOW I WANT TO KNOW WILL I ABLE TO APPLY MPHIL IN MICROBIOLOGY . WITH THANK
20th July 2011, 03:29 PM

list the university offering microbiology
20th July 2011, 04:21 PM

hai this is sahiti i completed my M.sc(phy) in 2005 .Now i want to apply m.phil through distance education .which universities affering?
31st July 2011, 03:09 PM

respected sir,
i am looking for M.Phil course in microbiology in Bangalore admission july 2011
so please can u suggest me colleges
thanks swati
2nd September 2011, 06:27 PM

plz send me details for Mphil in biotechnology/biochemistry if you have any information
14th September 2011, 05:08 PM

hey guys,

same here i also need some info regarding m phil micro plz let me know anyone asap.
17th September 2011, 07:33 PM

Dear sir/madam

I am shrikant an postrgaduate in microbiology and willing to do M phli in the same subject from distance university, can u plz give me proper guidance to to go ahead.
2nd November 2011, 01:49 PM

any universities offering M.phil in zoology in distance education
29th December 2011, 01:43 PM

i want o konw the university offering m.phil in distance education mode? if i will do m.phill in this mode its valuable or not?
11th January 2012, 06:01 PM

I heard that the ban on Distance Mphil is cleared, has anyone seen new advertisments for Distance M.Phil
16th January 2012, 03:55 AM

im in my final sem of msc. biotech(hons) and i want to do mphil. in microbiology can u please suggest me the list of universities offering this course except Tamil nadu and Andhra pradesh university
4th March 2012, 04:46 PM

Do H.P university provide M.Phil in microbiology?
15th March 2012, 04:08 AM

Dear sir/madam, I am Tina a postgraduate in microbiology and am willing to go for job oriented courses after M.sc microbiology.can you plz suggest the list of the courses in pune
23rd March 2012, 10:39 AM

Sir,i have completed my m.sc botany,i want to join m.phil in taxonomy.can you tell me the universities in which plant taxonomy can be studied in correspondence as i'm from mizoram
8th July 2012, 11:32 PM

Sir i completed my m.sc microbiology guide in which universty is recognized for m.phill microbiology
4th October 2012, 03:42 PM

i want to know universities providing course in MPhil in Microbiology .
28th October 2012, 12:38 PM

iam Dr, hasrat khan, in pharm-D finall proff, i wanna admission in m,phill microbiology, plz help me in this regard
9th June 2013, 10:09 PM

Sir am completed my m.sc biochemistry.now i would like to do m.phil biochemistry in distance mode. What is the admission procedure
3rd July 2013, 01:48 PM

Sir am completed my m.sc biotechnology.now i would like to do m.phil microbiology in distance mode. What is the admission procedure
11th October 2013, 04:47 PM

i hv done msc in microbiology from hpu shimla with 63% marks.i wants to do mphill.so kindly suggest me the college/university from where i can do
3rd March 2014, 03:13 PM

I have finished my M.Sc., microbiology, how to get M.Phil., microbiology through distance education, what r all the universities offered for this course.
17th April 2014, 11:03 PM

sir I have finished MBA finance. how to do M.Phil. in distance I am working now in privet company (MNC).what are the university offered for this course.
25th May 2014, 07:25 PM

I have finished my M.Sc., microbiology, how to get M.Phil., microbiology through distance education, what r all the universities offered for this course.

28th November 2014, 04:17 PM

Can i know which all universities are offering M.Phil in Microbiology through correspondance
4th March 2015, 07:49 PM

I have done my postgraduate in industrial microbiology 2008 , i took a long gap but i want to start my career now . What are the opportunities are there for me to start . Can i do m.Phil or any job oriented courses please suggest me sir ..
6th August 2015, 05:02 PM

Sir, I have finished M.sc microbiology ,I wish to do M.phill microbiology through distance education, what are all the university in Chennai offered this course
6th August 2015, 05:14 PM
Mphill

I have finished my m.sc microbiology, I wouldn't wish to do a m.phill microbiology through distance education what are all the university in Chennai offered this courses
18th September 2015, 12:20 AM

what are the colleges or universities offering m.phil in microbiology or life sciences in bangalore??