14th April 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Scope and importance of DCECE? What is the age limit to appear for DCECE exam? Procedure to apply?

What is the age limit of DCECE? Can you tell me also what the importance of DCECE is? I also want to know the scope of DCECE and how I can apply for DCECE?

12th May 2018, 06:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and importance of DCECE? What is the age limit to appear for DCECE exam? Procedure to apply?

Scope and Importance of DCECE Examination and Age criteria Required to apply:

DCECE is a Bihar Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination and this is a state level entrance examination that is conducted by Bihar Combined Competitive Examination. This Examination is conducted for getting admission into Diploma/ Polytechnic colleges that are located in Bihar State.

>> You must have completed 12th Class from a recognized board in 10+2 pattern for the course of Staff Grade A Nurse.

>> Age must be more than 15 years in order to be eligible for this Bihar DCECE Examination.

Click on the below link to apply for this Exam

Click here for More Details

Ph. No: 0612 2220230, 0612 2225387
8th May 2020, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope and importance of DCECE? What is the age limit to appear for DCECE exam? Procedure to apply?

I am in class 12th appearing 12th exam from cbse board in this year so can I apply for dcece entrance exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?