12th August 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of DCECE?

Hello,
I want to get all the relevant information of DCECE. Can you please let me know the syllabus of DCECE? Also tell me the eligibility criteria. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of SCRA entrance exam?
  2. Detailed Information regarding IES Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for IES Exam in ECE stream? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for this Exam?
  3. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of TOEFL and GRE?
  4. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of SLET-Bharathiar University?
  5. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of GAIL Executive Trainee recruitment exam?
  6. Detailed eligibility criteria for IES examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the date of the Polytechnic exam of this year?
  8. Detailed information, syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam?
  9. Should I appear in DCECE to study Diploma in Engineering course after completing 10th BSEB?
  10. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of M.Com entrance exam conducted by Delhi University?
  11. Will I be considered eligible for NET after scoring 55% in M.Ed?
  12. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of PSC written exam for Sub-Inspector post?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for TOEFL for B.Com student?
  14. Is there any exam available to become a Block Development Officer? Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus, pattern and suitable books for preparation of BDO exam?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IIST?
  16. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in NIPER?
  18. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and subjects enlisted for AP SLET?
14th August 2015, 04:13 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of DCECE?

DCECE stands for Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination . It is conducted for the admission in diploma courses in Bihar. Candidate have to submit following documents like marks sheet of 10th/12th class, caste certificate, registration card, certificate for permanent resident of Bihar.

Eligibility :

Candidate must be citizen of India.
Candidate must have passed 12th examination from any recognised board.
Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks.
Age of candidate must be from 15 to 30 years.

Reserved seats :

For SC Candidates : 16%
For ST Candidates : 1%
For EBC Candidates : 18%
For BC Candidates : 12%
For Girls : 3%

Maximum marks for the exam is 450 marks.
Number of questions is 90.

Please find the attachment for the syllabus.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syllabus.pdf(256.2 KB, 18 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?