11th August 2018, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Diploma in Computer Applications course in National Institute of Management Solutions?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission in Diploma in Computer Applications course in National Institute of Management Solutions. But I don’t know about the scope of this course. Can anyone of you knows about the scope of doing this course? If you know then please tell me also.

15th October 2018, 01:06 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Computer Applications course in National Institute of Management Solutions?

Scope of studying Diploma in Computer Applications course in National Institute of Management Solutions are given below.

=> Senior Programmer Analyst

=> Office Assistant

=> Lead Consultant

=> L Brands - Bengaluru

=> Prime Technology Group, LLC - Hyderabad

=> LinkedIn - Bengaluru

=> Qualcomm - Hyderabad

=> Amazon Web Services - Bangalore

=> Assistant Professor

=> Computer Teacher

=> Applications Developer

=> Computer Operator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?