9th October 2018, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to enroll in Diploma course for ITI Mechanic Mechatronics holder?

Hello friends, I am an ITI holder in Mechanic Mechatronics. I am working in an Automobile firm from last 9 months. I want to apply for Diploma course. But I want to know the procedure that how can I apply? I want to join part time diploma course as I am working in Haryana.

14th October 2018, 04:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to enroll in Diploma course for ITI Mechanic Mechatronics holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am an ITI holder in Mechanic Mechatronics. I am working in an Automobile firm from last 9 months. I want to apply for Diploma course. But I want to know the procedure that how can I apply? I want to join part time diploma course as I am working in Haryana.

Those candidates who have passed 10th + ITI course can apply for Diploma admission through lateral entry mode. They have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to study Diploma course. Shortlisted candidates are admitted directly to the second year of the Diploma course. Duration of the Diploma course is two years for the ITI holders. Interested candidates have to apply online for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?