26th December 2018, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Diploma in CVT Nursing course in BM Birla College of Nursing?

Hi everyone, I am going to apply for Diploma in CVT Nursing course in BM Birla College of Nursing. I would like to know about the scope of this course. Can you tell me about the scope of doing this course? Please tell me immediately.

31st December 2018, 12:37 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in CVT Nursing course in BM Birla College of Nursing?

Scope of studying Diploma in CVT Nursing course in BM Birla College of Nursing are as follows:-
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
Radiologic Technologist
Electrocardiograms
Stress Tests
Holter Monitoring
31st December 2018, 04:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in CVT Nursing course in BM Birla College of Nursing?

Candidates after successful completion of the program are trained in managing the different aspects of nursing profession.
They have opportunities in nursing homes, medical writing, Administration and Health Care Centres wherein they can work as nursing assistant contraction control nurse, nursing incharge, head nursing services and much more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?