15th December 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in RCE-Roorkee?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission in Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course in RCE-Roorkee. But I don’t know about the scope of this course. Can anyone of you knows about the scope of doing this course? If you know then please tell me also.

31st December 2018, 03:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in RCE-Roorkee?

The Scope of studying Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in RCE-Roorkee is given below.

EMPLOYMENT AREA

** Colleges & Universities

** Mentor Graphics - Bangalore

** Technomentis Edu Services - Noida

** Genlet Engineering Pvt Ltd - Kochi

JOBS TYPE

** Technical Assistant

** Project Assistant Civil

** Research Assistant

** Lecturer/Professor

** Assistant Manager CHP

** Design Assistant
31st December 2018, 04:45 PM
akhilking

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering in RCE-Roorkee?

There are numerous job opportunities in this area. So u want to take admission in diploma course in Electronics engineering , then you can go for it. Because Electrical and Electronics stream is a core stream, so, you will definitely have lots of job opportunities in core sector.

After completion of diploma course you will be able to go for core technical jobs in Electronics field as well as core technical jobs in Electrical field.You can also go for B.tech course in the same field after completion of diploma course.
Which will give you better job opportunity, also better designation and better salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?