24th March 2017, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in BUMS after completing class 12th with Commerce? What is the fee structure for BUMS?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th with Commerce stream and now I want to pursue BUMS so I want to know how can I get admission in BUMS after completing class 12th with Commerce? What is the fee structure for BUMS? Please answer as soon as possible.

6th July 2017, 10:01 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in BUMS after completing class 12th with Commerce? What is the fee structure for BUMS?

B.U.M.S stands for Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery and it is five year duration course after 12th.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with PCB as main paper with minimum 50% (varies with universities ).

The candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for final selection. Some of the best institutes offering courses are :-

Delhi university.

Maharastra University of Health Science.

Jamia Hamdard Deemed University.

The fee structure varies with university.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course.
25th October 2019, 09:03 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission in BUMS after completing class 12th with Commerce? What is the fee structure for BUMS?

It is not possible for you to get admission in BUMS
The eligibility criteria for getting admission in BUMS is
1) Candidate must pass 12 standers with 50% in physics , chemistry and biology
2) Candidate should have Urdu subject
3)Candidate will have to appear for an national level entrance
According to the criteria you are not eligible for the course as you have completed 12 standard from commerce stream
The duration of the course is 5.6 years
22nd May 2022, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Before Tybsc botany and zoology can I do Bums. And in 12 I take Mcvc .
22nd January 2023, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I am commerce student can I do bums after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?