6th August 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Diploma in Numerology in International School of Astrology?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission in Diploma in Numerology course in International School of Astrology. But I don’t know about the scope of this course. Can anyone of you knows about the scope of doing this course? If you know then please tell me also.

11th August 2019, 02:27 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Diploma in Numerology in International School of Astrology?

The scope of studying Diploma in Numerology in International School of Astrology is very wide.

The Diploma in Numerology course deals with reading horoscopes, reading mind, future forecasts using the date of birth or horoscope.

After completion of the Diploma in Numerology course, you can start your career as Astrologist, Mind Reader, Palmist, Numerologist, Tarot Card Reader or Vedic Mathematician.

You can visit the website https://www.internationalschoolofastrology.com for admission details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?