14th May 2023, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Shall I give MPSC exam or CSE exam wants?

Hello sir I like to study in Diploma course after 10th. After diploma course l shall give MPSC exam or CSE exam. This MPSC exam or CSE exam wants 12th passing certificate. Please Guide me sir
I am waiting for your answer.

15th May 2023, 09:16 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Shall I give MPSC exam or CSE exam wants?

You can join MPSC or CSE after diploma qualification. The required educational qualification to appear is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in final year of bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you can apply for the examination after your bachelor degree. For more information about the examination pattern and it's syllabus visit at its official website at www.upsc.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in.

15th May 2023, 04:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

It is not mandatory ) compulsory to have 12th passing certificate to become eligible to apply for Civil Service examination or state PCS.

Candidates with bachelor degree qualification from a recognised university are eligible to apply for the examination. So, once you will be in final year of your bachelor degree you will become eligible to apply for the Civil Service examination.

The age limit is 21-32 years and relaxation for reserved category. So, you need to pursue and complete the bachelor degree course. For more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in.

15th May 2023, 06:39 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

You can't give MPSC Exam after diploma.

Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university after that you are eligible for MPSC Exam.

And for CSE exam ,you also have to complete graduation degree from a recognised university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?