14th May 2023, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Can Diploma holder be capable for RTO?

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering now i'm interested to get RTO exam. So please tell me i'm can give exam or not

15th May 2023, 11:42 AM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: Can Diploma holder be capable for RTO?

After completing diploma in mechanical engineering, you can apply for the RTO clerical post.

>> You should be between 18-37 years to apply for this post.

>> You can apply via online by logging in to the official website of the respective state transport department.
15th May 2023, 06:08 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

After completing diploma in mechanical engineering, you can apply for the RTO clerical post. You should be between 18-37 years to apply for this post. You can apply via online by logging in to the official website of the respective state transport department.
15th May 2023, 06:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for RTO post:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for the post of Regional Transport Officer is given below:

Name of the job position- Regional Transport Officer

@ Yes you are eligible for this recruitment. The minimum educational qualification required is Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering course.

@ As you have done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, I can say that you will be eligible for this recruitment.

@ The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 35 years to be eligible. Hence according to this qualification criteria, you are certainly eligible.
15th May 2023, 06:32 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

No. Diploma holders are not eligible for the RTO exam. The Public Service Commission is in charge of administering this RTP exam. These exams are given throughout the Indian states. Accordingly, the number of positions and openings varies depending on the State.

The minimum eligibility criteria are that you must have completed your graduation degree from any recognized university to get eligible for the RTO exam.
15th May 2023, 06:45 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Yes, candidates can capable for RTO having Diploma Holder in Mechanical Engineering.

The minimum age required 18 years and Maximum 37 years.

Mode of exam is online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?