27th November 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Short term advance diplomas in Textile/Fashion Designing?

I am working and i want to do short term Advance diploma in Textile/Fashion Designing from NIFT is there any possibility that i can do it by Distance mode or Part time ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to enter in LD college in Ahmedabad
  2. How can I choose my career in short term course like Fashion designing and Interior Designing Courses
  3. Procedure to be followed to become a CA after MBA?
  4. Which short term courses should I do having interest in Designing being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  5. Higher studies after B.Sc (IT)?
  6. List of institutes offering fine arts short term courses in Ferozpur areas or near by? Suggest some other suitable option for me. I have done M.Sc(Fashion Designing) after my B.A(Arts) degree
  7. Do any institutes offer short term course for interior designing in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Which are the short term courses in Web Designing from Jadavpur University? What is the course fees and the duration?
  9. Between BCA/MCA or B.Arch./M.Arch.? Which will be better for further education after 12th?
  10. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  11. What are the courses available after completing MSc computer science? Best universities in the world offering these courses?
  12. What is a better field after 10th?
  13. List of good courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any short term course of 1 month? I have completed B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  15. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  16. Should I do short term or long term course after doing Bachelors in Electrical?
  17. Which are the short term courses available after diploma in chemical engineering
  18. How to do short term course after completing BCA from IGNOU?
18th January 2014, 09:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Short term advance diplomas in Textile/Fashion Designing?

This gives a great source of inspiration to see your desire to pursue studies even though you are working. Yes, you can definitely do short term advance diploma courses in the field of Textile/Fashion Designing from NIFT. NIFT is considered the best institute in the field of Fashion and Textile giving exposure and placement to a great height. You can definitely pursue short term courses which come under the CE programmes of NIFT.

I have attached the list of courses and their details which you can pursue in NIFT.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CE_Progoffered_2013.pdf(89.8 KB, 207 views)
21st May 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi....
M Naina I am a housewife I have completed only 10th class now I m 28 yrs. M interested in fashion designing course. Can I do this course in correspondence plz suggest me and about fees and exam also attending class can I give exam
8th March 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi
Im Renu.l have completed MA. now lm 28 yrs.lm interested in fashion designing and textile designing. can i do this course in one years. plz suggest me & about Fee's
11th May 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

HI,

I am neenu,i completed B.com.I like to learn fashion designing course in calicut.
27th January 2017, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am amarjot I have completed diploma in garment technology after 10th can I do degree textile design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?