17th September 2013, 08:15 PM
wakode vicky

Which are the short term courses available after diploma in chemical engineering

Hi, I am vicky wakode I was completed diploma in chemical engineering in 2013.I want to know about short term coarse or advance coarse related to chemical engineering and want to know institution which provided these coarse?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Short term courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  3. Which are the best short term courses(About 6 months)
  4. Which are the best job oriented short term courses after diploma in computer engineering?
  5. Which short term courses could I do after completing Diploma in E&CE?
  6. Can I do marine engineering after diploma? Which short term course to do to go in shipping line?
  7. Short term courses while doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Any short term, diploma or correspondence courses from which have a good scope after doing BSc in PCM?
  9. What are the short term courses or diploma courses that can be done after doing MBBS?
  10. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  11. How to do short term automobile course after completing diploma in mechatronics? Which are the universities offering short term automobile courses
  12. Short term courses after Diploma in ECE?
  13. Will there be any short term or Diploma courses available for me after completion of M.Com course?
  14. Is there any course available during final year BDS that can be done for additional advantage? List of short term diploma courses?
  15. Any short term/Diploma courses in Geology after M.Sc(Geology)
  16. How may I get information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses with Musicology stream in India? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Gujarat for the same?
  17. What is the basic qualification needed to secure a job in top VLSI company?
  18. Information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses on Museology in India? Where can I get admission?
13th June 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the short term courses available after diploma in chemical engineering

I want to know that which courses should I do with diploma in computer engineering so that they would be useful after completion of my diploma in getting job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?