26th March 2016, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Should I do Diploma after 10th to study B.Tech in Software Engineering? Can I get job after this?

Hi,
I am Nisha and I am doing my 10th and further I would like to do Diploma with Computer Science. After finishing my Diploma course, I would like to do Software Engineering course. Is it a good choice for me to do Diploma and after that B.Tech? And will I get a job? Please do reply because my 10th will get over in few months.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Software Engineering course after compleing 10th?
  2. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  3. How can I study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis? Scope and fee expenses?
  4. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  5. Entrance exam available to study Diploma Software in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Will i be able to get Job in software MNC's after my Diploma and B.Tech with 70% in aggregate?
  7. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to get a job in software companies?I have completed 10th
  9. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  10. How to get a software job after scoring 76% in 10th, 88% in inter and 61% in B.Tech ECE
  11. Software engineer can get job in Google?
  12. Is there any job for me in software company after completing diploma with 85%? I have completed 10th with 65%
  13. Having less than 60% in 10th and 12th will become a barrier to get job after B.Tech?
  14. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  15. Can I try for a career in Software sector having three years gap between 10th and Diploma?
  16. Am I able to get a job in software companies? I have completed 10th, 12th
  17. What are the ways to be followed to get a software job being an ECE student?
  18. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
27th March 2016, 08:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do Diploma after 10th to study B.Tech in Software Engineering? Can I get job after this?

Yes, definitely you can get a job after completion of your B.Tech (Computer Science) with Diploma course. You can pursue B.Tech course after completion of Diploma course or 12th standard based on your interest. By pursuing Diploma course, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course. After completion of your B.Tech (Computer Science), you can find many job opportunities in Software field.
28th March 2016, 03:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do Diploma after 10th to study B.Tech in Software Engineering? Can I get job after this?

Yes, it is good if you sincerely wish to opt for it. You can very much avail a good career in future by sincerely studying today.

You can obviously opt for Diploma course at first and then can opt for LEET examination and get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course and after completion of the course successfully, you will probably get placed in any good organization.
31st March 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10 after this i want to do diploma in computer engg.after completing diploma what i do.
20th February 2017, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

My Name Is Udit. I am going to give My class 10 examinations and i want to do diploma in software engineering and B.tech after that is it good?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?