1st September 2014, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to study Diploma or can I go for degree in Architecture after 12th Arts with Maths? Good colleges for Diploma or B.Arch in Delhi/NCR?

I am a student of 11. i will be in 12 now.. and i have maths. i know maths is important for studying architecture. so my questions are that..
1- do i have to do diploma or can i go for degree? (i have arts with maths)
2- what are good college for diploma or b.arch in ncr/delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  2. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  3. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  4. Is it good to do diploma in Architecture instead of doing it after 12th? Can I take degree in Architecture after diploma?
  5. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  6. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  7. Can I do diploma after passing 12th from arts stream?
  8. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Names of the B.Arch degree colleges in Delhi?
  10. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  11. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  12. Which colleges can I join for 3 years diploma in Architecture after doing B.Com and 1 year diploma in Architecture?
  13. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the qualification required for NATA?
  15. Can I do BSc after doing diploma in Architecture? Can I directly join 2nd year after diploma?
  16. Colleges in Mumbai for Diploma in Architecture? Duration of course?
  17. What should I do between B.Arch regular or correspondence
  18. Is it good to do diploma and then degree or should I finish 12th first? How to prepare for the diploma entrance exam? What is the duration of the diploma course?
6th September 2014, 03:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to study Diploma or can I go for degree in Architecture after 12th Arts with Maths? Good colleges for Diploma or B.Arch in Delhi/NCR?

You must go for a Degree course in Architecture which will be the best option for you than Diploma in Architecture. You need to apply for entrance exam and you have to get a decent rank in it, so that you can get admission in a top college.

You can apply for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). Education qualification required for NATA is 10+2 passed with Maths subjects with 50% marks from a recognized board of education.

NATA will have objective type questions related to following topics:

1. Drawing and Observation Skills

2. Sense of Proportion Test

3. Aesthetic Sensitivity Test

4. Critical thinking Ability Test

Some of the colleges in Delhi NCR which accept NATA score are given below:

1. School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi
2. Apeejay Institute of Technology, Noida
3. Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi
4. K.R. Mangalam School of Architecture and Planning, Delhi
5. Sushant School of Art and Architecture, Gurgaon
6. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
7. Sunder Deep Group of Institutions(SDGI), Delhi
8. Vastu Kala Academy, Delhi

For more information visit http://www.nata.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?