8th November 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Should I join IIFD Chandigarh to pursue Diploma in Fashion Design course?

Hello Sir, I want become a Fashion Designer. Currently, I am doing 12th. One of my friend recommended me Indian Institute of Fashion & Design. She told me there are a lot of colleges in Chandigarh but IIFD is the best Fashion and Interior Design institute in Chandigarh. I want to do Diploma course in Fashion Design. Please advise me, should I join this college?

30th November 2019, 12:11 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join IIFD Chandigarh to pursue Diploma in Fashion Design course?

Indian Institute of Fashion and Design

As per my suggestion, yes you should join IIFD Chandigarh to pursue Diploma in Fashion Design course. For further information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

SCO 479-480, Second Floor, Sector 35-C
Chandigarh, Chandigarh 160035, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?