15th September 2019, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Should I study Diploma in Computerised Accounting course in G-Tec Computer Education New Delhi?

Hi Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Computerised Accounting course in G-Tec Computer Education New Delhi. I am a little confused because I don't know what I will get through this course. So, should I study this Diploma course or not?

20th September 2019, 12:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Diploma in Computerised Accounting course in G-Tec Computer Education New Delhi?

Yes, you should study Diploma in Computerized Accounting course in G-Tec Computer Education New Delhi. This course gives you knowledge of the latest software of computer which aids in calculating account related data, the ethics of business, aspects of analyzing and reading financial statements and other miscellaneous details of the subject.

This institute has a good placement cell and provide training to their students so that they can face the interview with confidence. The institute also organizes job fairs for their students so that they get hired in a good company.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.gteceducation.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?