13th March 2016, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Computer Financial Accounting for B.Com(H) student? List of institutes with fee expenses in Delhi?

Hi,
I am a student of B.Com(H) 1st year. I want to do PG Diploma in Computer Financial Accounting. So where are the institutes available for this in Delhi? Can I do it? Is it beneficial for me? What is the fee expenses of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PGD in Computerized Financial Accounting being a B.Com 1st year student? List of institutes in Maharashtra?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?
  3. Institutes offering 1 year Diploma in Hardware & Networking in Delhi and Noida? Total fee expenses of this course?
  4. Can I get admission to study Ayurvedic/Homeopathy/General Medicine Diploma course if secured 86% in 12th Science? List of institutes with fee expenses in Kannur?
  5. Eligibility to study Diploma in Financial Accounting for 12th Science student?
  6. Detailed admission procedure and fee expenses to study Bachelor of Accounting & Financial course? Job opportunities in Advertisement company?
  7. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  8. Which are the career enhancement courses in finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Finance related diploma courses for B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai?
  10. Should I study Diploma in Financial Accounting being a B.Com graduate? Benefits of pursuing this course?
  11. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  12. Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam for study Master of Finance and Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get fee concession? Total fee expenses of this course?
  13. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  14. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  15. Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course?
  16. Can I get admission to study MBA if completed 3 years Diploma in Financial Accounting course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Colleges offering M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh? Total fee expenses to study?
  18. Detailed information and list of institutes which offer Diploma in Accounting course in Bangalore?
2nd September 2017, 09:52 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Computer Financial Accounting for B.Com(H) student? List of institutes with fee expenses in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am a student of B.Com(H) 1st year. I want to do PG Diploma in Computer Financial Accounting. So where are the institutes available for this in Delhi? Can I do it? Is it beneficial for me? What is the fee expenses of this course?

Yes, it is beneficial for you to do post graduation diploma in computer finance accounting after completing your B.Com degree, because it enhance your knowledge in accounting field and also increases job options for you. Here below are details regarding post graduation diploma in computer finance accounting:-

Education Qualification Required:- Minimum educational qualification required is graduation from government recognized institute.

Duration of PG Diploma in Computer Finance Accounting:- Duration of post graduate diploma is 1 year.

Colleges Offer PG Diploma in Computer Finance Accounting:-

1). CZ patel College of Business and Management.

2). APC Mahalaxami College for Women.

3). Dr. Zakir Hussain College.

4). Perfect Computer Education.

5). Aggarwal College.

Fee Structure:- Fee structure for PG Diploma is Rs:- 18,000 to Rs:- 22,000/- for whole Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?