29th January 2019, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Social Work related courses available to study for Diploma Civil Engineer?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering course. I want to do Social Work related course now. So, can I know about the courses related to Social Work for me? Waiting for your response!

9th February 2019, 01:12 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Social Work related courses available to study for Diploma Civil Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering course. I want to do Social Work related course now. So, can I know about the courses related to Social Work for me? Waiting for your response!

Those candidates who have passed 10th standard are eligible to study the Certificate in Social Work in some colleges like the Matru Sewa Sangh Institute of Social Work. Candidates after completion of the Certificate in Social Work course can study the Bachelor of Social Work course. However, candidates who have passed Diploma Civil Engineering can pursue BE/BTech in Civil Engineering through lateral entry admission. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?