29th January 2019, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Government Polytechnic Teacher for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have completed my Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. I want to become a Teacher in any Government Polytechnic college. Can you please let me know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim? Kindly let me know immediately.

7th February 2019, 12:21 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Government Polytechnic Teacher for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

For becoming a lecturer in Government polytechnic College you will have to meet the eligibility conditions which are given below:-

Candidate should have degree in B.Tech/BE/ M.Tech.

For computer engineering department Candidate should have degree in BTech / BE/ Mtech / BCA.

Candidates belonging to general and OBC categories have 55% marks in their engineering.
5% relaxation in marks is given to Sc / St categories.
8th February 2019, 09:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Government Polytechnic Teacher for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Being a diploma holder you cannot apply for the post of government lecturer in polytechnic college because as per the minimum eligibility criteria required to be a teacher in polytechnic college, a candidate must have completed B.Tech degree.
After completion of your degree you will have to crack the National Eligibility Test conducted by UGC twice in a year for the selection of lecturers.

You can visit Monster India job portal to get in touch with all the updates regarding lecturer jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?