6th April 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any government work in West Bengal?

Hallo sir , now i am doing diploma in electrical (10 3) , in westbengal . After i finish my diploma . Can i get any govt. work in westbengal ?

Related Questions:
  1. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  2. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  3. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  4. Which are the good colleges for BBA and what is their admission criteria?
  5. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  6. How many seats are available for MBBS seat of SC category in West Bengal -- [New]
  7. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  8. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  9. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  10. Date of next Government Level Exam in West Bengal? How to apply for it?
  11. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  12. Can I get government college in West Bengal after scoring 18158 rank in West Bengal?
  13. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  14. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  15. What rank do I need in government engineering college of West Bengal? How many government engineering colleges are there in West Bengal?
  16. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  17. Can I do diploma in Pharmacy through distance education? Which universities provide the course?
  18. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
10th April 2015, 11:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get any government work in West Bengal?

Yes, surely you can get a good government service after the completion of your Diploma in Electrical branch.

Diploma in Electrical Engineering holders can find job opportunities in the following fields:

> Companies engaged in the distribution, transmission and generation of electric power

> Supervisor or executive position in distribution and transmission networks and sub-stations and power stations as well

> Private organizations dealing with the field of sale and manufacture of varied electrical equipments

> Organizations engaged in the repairing, maintenance and installation of electrical equipment

In addition to this candidates can find job opportunities in various fields like;

> Transportation

> Biomedical electronics

> Robotics

> Telecommunication systems

> Signal processing

> Energy operation and distribution

> Industrial process control

> Communications, etc
13th April 2015, 06:06 PM
kunalroy89

Every year there is vacancy for Diploma candidates in all State govt departments.
You being from West bengal and also Diploma electrical,you will have vacancies in some of the top govt organizations of State.
You can apply for the post of JE in WBSEDCL,WBSETCL, WBSEB as they recruit JE every year. AE vacancies are not annual but JE vacancies comes out every year.
Check their website and also on the employment news for vacancies in West Bengal state.
You can also apply for State Public service exam for JE in WBPSC but those vacancies are not filled up every year.
13th April 2015, 06:10 PM
kunalroy89

Every year there is vacancy for Diploma candidates in all State govt departments.
You being from West bengal and also Diploma electrical,you will have vacancies in some of the top govt organizations of State.
You can apply for the post of JE in WBSEDCL,WBSETCL, WBSEB as they recruit JE every year. AE vacancies are not annual but JE vacancies comes out every year.
Check their website and also on the employment news for vacancies in West Bengal state.
You can also apply for State Public service exam for JE in WBPSC but those vacancies are not filled up every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?