6th December 2022, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and books for preparation of RRB Junior Engineer Telecommunication entrance exam

Sir i am nitu and i have done diploma in ece and now i am doing b.tech in ece. Send the syllabus and best book for preparation of RRB exam for the post junior enginering in telecommunication on my id [email protected]

15th December 2022, 07:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and books for preparation of RRB Junior Engineer Telecommunication entrance exam

Best books and syllabus for preparation of RRB Junior Engineer Telecommunication Entrance Examination:

There are several good books are available for preparation of RRB Junior Engineer Telecommunication Entrance Examination. The details are given below,

Name of the Board - Railway Recruitment Board

Name of the Post - Junior Engineer

>> Close Campus RRB Junior Engineer (Electronics and Telecommunication) based on the latest syllabus Preparation book

You can find the syllabus of the recruitment examination inside the book.

>> RRB Railway Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Examination book for JE by Think Tank of Pratiyogita Kiran (Publisher is Kiran Prakashan)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?