1st July 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack Bihar Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Civil recruitment exam? Syllabus and suitable books for preparation?

Hello,
How to prepare for Junior Engineer Civil exam conducted by Bihar Staff Selection Commission. Kindly send me related books name and syllabus of this recruitment exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Junior Engineering Civil exam conducted by Bihar Staff Selection Commission? Books and syllabus for it?
  2. Civil question papers of last 10 years for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment exam
  3. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation?
  4. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  5. Question paper of Junior engineer civil of staff selection commission?
  6. Which is best among Junior Engineer and CGL post of Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) graduate?
  7. How can I prepare to crack Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer written exam being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  9. Question papers of Junior Engineering Civil of Staff Selection Commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Last ten years questions paper of Staff Selection Commission of Junior Engineer Civil?
  11. How can I prepare to crack APPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. Coaching classes for preparation of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam in Mumbai?
  13. Question pattern, suitable books for preparation and date of Staff Selection Commission exam?
  14. Reasoning and Mathematics books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission CGL recruitment exam?
  15. How can I prepare to crack PSU recruitment exams being an Electrical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
  16. Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Previous years papers
  17. Last 3 years question papers for staff selection commission of Junior engineer(Civil)?
  18. Reference books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam?
2nd July 2015, 08:04 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack Bihar Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Civil recruitment exam? Syllabus and suitable books for preparation?

Bihar Staff Selection Commission conduct written examination for the Graduate level posts. Here is the syllabus and preparation tips for the Junior Engineer Civil recruitment exam.

SYLLABUS :

* General Studies - History, Culture, Economic Scenario, Geography, Politics, General Research.

* General Sciences & Mathematics - Arithmetic, Time & work, Profit or loss, Investment, LCM, HCF, problems on ages, Bar graphs, Simple & Compound interests, Data interpretation.

* Logic/ Reasoning/ Mental ability/ Comprehension - Number series, Coding, Venn diagrams, Coding & De-coding, problem solving techniques, conclusion type questions, arithmetic series, non-verbal series, seating assignments.

There will be 50 questions in the exam from each of the above sections. The duration of the exam is 135 minutes. For every right answer 4 marks are given and negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong answer is determined.

PREPARATION :

* Practice more number of Previous papers which helps to get the idea about the exam paper.

* Develop own tricks to solve the problems during revision time.

* Self assess your preparation by writing more number of mock tests.

* Keep a formula book for the revision purpose.

* It's better to attempt the questions to which you know the answers exactly to avoid the negative marking.

* Be innovative and spontaneous during examination time.

* NCERT books will be very much helpful for the preparation of General awareness section.

* Go through R S Agarwal book for the logic/ Reasoning section.

* For General science section go through R S Agarwal book.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?